Friday, August 7, 2009

News on Troy

Yesterday Troy went in for more blood work and an ultrasound. His liver, gall bladder, kidneys and pancreas all look great. Now we wait for the results of the blood work. Hopefully it's even better than the last one. If it is he goes back in a month to see if it's normal. He still has to take pills to help with the nausea but it's a lot better than before. They think he'll live. LOL! They have two theories: 1- He had hepatitis and it's getting better(they can't test for all forms of hepatitis).
2-An overload from all the antibiotics he was on.
Whatever it was doesn't matter that much as long as it's going away. I am so glad he feels better.

On a side note, my sister from Alaska is moving back here and will be staying with my mom until her husband can sell there mobile home and come here. I have mixed feelings about it. The two of us have had a lot of problems. I can deal with her in small doses and her being gone has done wonders for our relationship. I hope it will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. You and your sister will be just fine. All you have to do is let her know you're the boss! J/K, Love you Dianne! Troy, I am glad that all your tests came back great! Jason said ya'll had fun last night. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete