Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Once Upon a LONG LONG Time Ago.......

since I wrote my last blog. 

 If you saw my journal you'd feel lucky.  I write in it about once a year if I'm lucky.  Vance graduated preschool and wouldn't go up front with the other kids to sing because he had serious stage fright.  We were lucky enough to talk him into walking up to get his diploma and his Mothers Day and Fathers Day gifts he made.  Hopefully he'll out grow this.

I have been so busy watching kids that I haven't had much me time to play on the computer.  I have been watching my sisters two boys and a friends daughter but at least it's some extra income since our business has been so slow.  I was able to buy a couch and love seat that I have put off getting for 2 years.  Good bye hand me downs!

Troy and I have been working in the yard a lot lately.  We got our garden planted and tore out some grass and made a new flower bed under my bedroom window.  I just love it.  It is so beautiful.  I always remember to take before and after pictures after I finish my project.  I will try to get some pictures downloaded this next week.  I love to show off our work.  I know it's not professional at times but I get such a joy out of the accomplishment that I like to share with everyone.  I guess I'm like a child still in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment