Thursday, April 9, 2009

The last couple of days have been very busy trying to get all packed up to go camping.  Troy left this morning and will be sorely missed tonight.  I'm already past my bed time since it's almost midnight.  I tend to have sleeping problems when Troy is gone.  It's not really a fear just an emptiness or void.  I used to have a hard time going to sleep then I married Troy and it's better than taking a sleeping pill.  He doesn't seem to think that's a good thing.  LOL!  He has a very calming and comforting affect on me.  I love him very much.  I can't wait to leave in the morning so I can be with him.  I want to give a big shout out to Jason and Sam for letting us borrow their tent trailer.  We really appreciate it.  Thank you so very much, you are wonderful friends.  We love you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys had fun. It's always nice getting out of the city for a few days.

    ReplyDelete