Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom

Saturday, my daughter Elizabeth went to Jr. Prom.  It has been so fun dressing her up for the past 2 years for these dances and I am so sad that this was the last one for four years.  Liz is a senior and about to graduate.  My next daughter Brianna is almost 12 yrs old and has 4 years until she can date.  The only way I'll get to do this before then is if Liz decides to get married during the next 4 yrs.  I love having daughters.  I guess I'll have to console myself with helping Jacob ask girls out in creative ways until then.  Then, he still has 2 yrs. until he can date.  My husband says I should start a dance fund during this lull.  Maybe he's right.  Even renting the dresses it still ends up costing around $100.00 per dance.  Crazy isn't it?  It has been fun though and I don't regret a dime of it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get to play dress up with my girls! Liz looked gorgeous on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will have a lot of fun times to look forward to. Liz did look beautiful. You have raised her well.

    ReplyDelete